I wish I could disagree with you. But let's be specific. The Salon article says the "House Democratic leadership." I think "the Democrats" (that's us) and at last some Republicans are way ahead of Democratic leadership in Congress on this. For them "spineless wimps" is about right.
Welcome to the La Canada-Flintridge Virtual Town Square, a place for the residents of La Canada, California, to stand on their virtual soap boxe. Though sponsored by the La Canada-Flintridge Democratic club, this blog is open to any resident of La Canada. The purpose of LCFVTS is to encourage constructive dialog between people with different points of view, so non-Democrats are specifically encouraged to participate. To get signed up, just send an email to: admin at lcfblog dot com.
1 comment:
I wish I could disagree with you. But let's be specific. The Salon article says the "House Democratic leadership." I think "the Democrats" (that's us) and at last some Republicans are way ahead of Democratic leadership in Congress on this. For them "spineless wimps" is about right.
Post a Comment